The hemostasis coagulation analyzers market is projected to reach USD 4.84 billion by 2021 from USD 2.98 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2016 to 2021. The high incidence and large economic burden of blood related diseases and CVD’s, rise in healthcare spending has resulted in the increasing use of coagulation analyzers market products. Moreover, high growth potential in the Asian region provides growth opportunities to players in the coagulation analyzers market. On the other hand, stringent regulatory policies for validation of medical devices creates an obstacle for entry of small players, are the major factors restraining the growth of this market. The base year considered for the study is 2015, and the forecast has been provided for the period between 2016 and 2021.
This market is segmented based on product, test, technology, end-users, and regions. The coagulation analyzers market consists of various products that are used by clinical laboratories, hospitals, patient self-testing and others. On the basis of product, coagulation analyzers market is segmented into clinical laboratory analyzers and PoC testing analyzers. The clinical laboratory analyzers segment is expected to account for the largest share of the global coagulation analyzers market in 2016. Owing to increasing rental agreements, the consumables market is expected to grow in the coming years.
Based on test, the coagulation analyzers market is segmented into nine major test segments, namely, prothrombin time testing, fibrinogen testing, ACT, APTT, d dimer testing, platelet function test, anti-factor Xa test, heparin & protamine dose response test for ACT and other coagulation tests. The prothrombin time testing is the largest growing test segment of this market, and the ACT test is segment is expected to grow at a faster rate in forecasted period.
- Increasing Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases and Blood Disorders
- Rising Aging Population
- Development of High-Sensitivity POC Coagulation Testing
- Increasing Laboratory Automation
- High Cost of Fully Automated Coagulation Analyzer
- Emerging Markets
- Slow Adoption of Advanced Hemostasis Instruments in Emerging Economies
The objectives of this study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global coagulation analyzers market by product, test type, technology, patient care setting and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, agreements, expansions, acquisitions, and other developments in the global coagulation analyzers market.